Good morning everyone! Today I come with one of your favorite recipes: the vegetarian recipes for beginners. These zucchini stuffed with chickpeas are so easy that you won’t need any prior cooking knowledge .
Before I start, let me tell you that I left you on Instagram the video of our trip around Stockholm, and there I will discover the occasional vegan restaurant and impressive places to visit.
2 large courgettes (minimum 1 per person)
200 gr of cooked chickpeas
Step by step
- We open the courgettes in half and empty them. To do this, with a knife, cut the inside of the zucchini leaving a 1/2 cm border on the sides. Next, we cut the inside into crosses and lift with a spoon until everything inside is empty.
- Chop the extracted courgette and add it to a bowl. We mix it with the 1/2 chopped tomato and the 200 gr of cooked chickpeas.
- Lightly cover the mixture with tomato sauce (see the photo below).
- Add generously sweet paprika, parsley and hot paprika to taste.
- Place the courgettes on a baking tray, grease the top with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Put the tray in the oven for 35 minutes at 180 degrees, on top and bottom, or until the courgette is tender and the courgettes are toasted.
- Remove and serve hot. Enjoy!