have followed several diets throughout my life and what I liked least was that in all of them they took away pasta, potatoes, rice and carbohydrates in general. I could do without the fat or without the sweets, but having the carbohydrates taken away from me was a real torture.
Now I’m on a high-carb diet and it’s easier for me to maintain my weight than before. If you eat carbohydrates that are healthy, you can include them every day in your diet, the problem is that most of those consumed today are refined and contain a high amount of fat (such as pastries) or are accompanied by sauces or greasy foods (such as pasta carbonara).
- 1 calabacín
- 1/3 taza de agua (85 ml)
- 2 cucharadas de zumo de limón
- 1 aguacate
- 4 cucharadas de piñones
- 1 1/4 taza de albahaca fresca (30 g)
- 12 tomates Cherry
- Make the zucchini pasta. Reserve.
- Beat the rest of the ingredients except the tomatoes in a blender or food processor.
- Put the pasta in a bowl, add the sauce, mix well and add the tomatoes.