Asian cuisine is my favourite, it’s rare that I don’t like a dish and I’m always trying new recipes. This gluten-free wok noodles and vegetables is not a typical recipe per se, but it is Asian-style because of the sesame oil, the seeds, the noodles, and the soy or tamari sauce. We have also given it a spicy touch because lately we add chilli to almost everything. What we like most about this dish is that it is perfect for everyday use because it is very simple and can be prepared in a short time. If you dare to prepare it, do not forget to leave us a comment, knowing about you makes us very happy. ?
- 175 g de noodles sin gluten (6 oz)
- 2 cucharadas de aceite de sésamo
- 2 dientes de ajo
- 2 guindillas cayenas ó 1/8 de cucharadita de cayena en polvo
- 1/2 cebolla
- 1 pimiento verde
- 1 zanahoria
- 120 g de lombarda (1 y 1/2 tazas)
- 2 cucharadas de tamari o salsa de soja
- 2 cucharaditas de azúcar de coco
- Semillas de sésamo (opcional)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions .
- In a wok or frying pan, pour the oil and when hot, add the garlic and finely chopped cayenne peppers.
- Cook over medium-high heat and when they start to brown, add the rest of the julienned vegetables. Saute for about 5 minutes or until slightly cooked, but not too much because they need to be al dente.
- Add the drained pasta, tamari and sugar, stir and cook 1-2 more minutes.
- Serve with sesame seeds on top.