We are back! Forgive us that we have not shown signs of life since last year (although in reality a week has passed) but these dates are complicated and with so many celebrations and feasts we have not had time. I hope you have started the year very well, in my case, I am a year older and my pants are tighter, but it was worth it!
As it seems that tight pants is a generalized epidemic, we have decided that for two weeks we are going to make light recipes because we are a little saturated with heavy meals and because we want to go back to get into our clothes again, so today we bring you a winter salad with seasonal products, healthy, easy, fast and delicious.
- 2 dientes de ajo
- 50 gramos de escarola
- 6 nueces
- 2 mandarinas
- 1/2 remolacha
- 4 cucharadas de aceite
- 1 cucharada de vinagre
- 4 cucharadas de zumo de naranja
- Sal al gusto
- In a container put the endive.
- Chop the garlic into very small pieces and add them.
- Add the walnuts and the tangerine segments.
- Peel the beet and split it with the help of a peeler, although you can also chop it with a knife if you find it more convenient or if you don’t have a peeler.
- For the vinaigrette mix the oil, the vinegar, the orange juice and in a glass. > the salt and river We cut our salad. Stir and it’s ready to serve.