- ¼ cup wakame flakes
- 3 cups mixed lettuce leaves.
- 1 tsp mirin soup
- 2 tablespoons shoyu soy sauce
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Soak dried wakame flakes in warm water for 10 minutes to soften.
- Drain and wring out excess water.< /li>
- In a bowl, mix the wakame with the other ingredients (including the mirin and shoyu soy sauce) and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
- This salad goes especially well with cold lean soba somen -noodles.
Love this recipe and want to try more? Sign up for Veganuary today to get recipes delivered straight to your inbox.< p>