- 8 small rice paper cakes
- 60g rice vermicelli
- 8 Fry’s breaded shrimp family, lightly fried
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander li>
- 1 thinly sliced carrot (julienne)
- 2 lettuce leaves, chopped
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped roasted peanuts
- Boil the rice noodles for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water and drain leave well so they don’t stick together.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water.
- Dip a paste in Let the water soften for a few seconds (1 to 3 seconds).
- Spread the wrap on the plate and place 2 halves of “prawns” de fry, a handful of pasta, basil on top , mint, coriander, lettuce, carrots in the middle and leave a few cm of dough free on each side.
- Place the avocado slices on top.
- Fold in uncovered sides of casing, then roll up tightly to enclose filling.
< ul> < li>Sauce : Mix the hoisin sauce and peanuts.
- Rou serve rice paper water with hoisi n-Peanut Dip.