I am hooked on this recipe! It is perfect for summer because it is very refreshing and easy to prepare. Our rolls contain tofu, but if you prefer an even faster and easier version, you can substitute it with avocado or any other raw vegetable, thus saving time.
tried the Vietnamese rolls or summer rolls a few years ago and I didn’t like them, then I gave them a second chance and changed my mind, that’s why I shared these with you summer rolls some time ago. While in Germany we discovered a stall at Cologne Central Station that sold Asian food and had a Quite a large section of vegetarian food, so we did not think twice and tried several things, including some Vietnamese rolls that were to die for and since then I prepare them every week.
- 200 g de tofu cortado en láminas (7 onzas)
- 6 papeles de arroz
- 1 zanahoria en juliana
- 3 hojas de lechuga romana
- 100 g de lombarda en juliana (3,5 onzas)
- Semillas de sésamo negro para decorar
Para la salsa:
- 2 cucharadas de tahini
- 1 cucharada de vinagre de manzana
- 1 cucharada de azúcar de coco
- 1 cucharada de ketchup
- 1 cucharada de agua
- 1 cucharadita de tamari o salsa de soja
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 390ºF.
- Cut the tofu into slices and bake for about 10 minutes. Take it out and let it cool.
- Submerge each rice paper in a bowl of water (we use a pan) for a few seconds until soft, but not loose. shape. We leave them about 40-50 seconds, but that depends on each rice paper, not all brands are the same.
- Place the rice paper on a plate and add the filling (carrot, lettuce, red cabbage and tofu).
- Close the roll (see photo number 3) and repeat the process with the other 5. li>
- Add sesame seeds on top to decorate.
- To make the sauce you simply have to mix all the ingredients in a bowl with the help of a spoon until they are well integrated.