Winter is just around the corner and with this cold you feel like warm dishes like this comforting vegetable broth. It is a very easy and very tasty recipe, which we can take as is or use it to prepare other dishes.
To make this broth you can use any vegetable you have at home, it will surely be very tasty. The important thing is to let it cook slowly, although if you are in a hurry, you can leave it for less time, it will have less flavor but it will also be very tasty.
- 2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 4 dientes de ajo
- 2 cebollas
- 1 puerro
- 1 rama de apio
- 2 zanahorias
- 1 tallo de brócoli
- 2 tomates pera
- 2 hojas de laurel
- 2 litros de agua
- 1 cucharada de salsa de soja
- Pimienta negra y sal al gusto
- Brown the vegetables strong> in a pot with the 2 tablespoons of oil.
- We pour the water, raise the heat to the maximum and when it starts to bring to a boil lower to medium heat. Leave the broth for 1 hour.
- After that time, add the salt, the pepper black sauce and the soy sauce, stir and leave for another 20 minutes.
- Strain and we already have our broth ready.