- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 can of cannellini -beans, drained
- 2 pints vegetable stock
- 200 ml boiling water
- A sprig of thyme
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 40 g Pulsin pea protein powder (or equivalent) li>
- 5 sage leaves
- Chop and sauté the vegetables and garlic with the sage and thyme.
- Mix the broth, add the pea protein in add the broth and stir well before adding it to the saucepan.
- Add the tomatoes. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add beans and spinach.