The yogurt sauce was one of the first recipes we shared on the blog, but by going vegan we removed all the ones that had ingredients of animal origin. We have yet to repeat some, but we never found the time and since we needed yogurt sauce for our next recipe (version 2.0 of our delicious falafel), we have taken advantage.
It’s pretty close to the original recipe, but in addition to replacing the yogurt with a vegan one, we’ve tweaked it to make it even tastier. It is worth not buying packaged sauces and making them at home because this way they are usually cheaper and much healthier.
- 1 yogur vegano
- 1 cucharada de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 2 cucharadas de zumo de limón
- 1 cucharadita de menta fresca picada
- 2 dientes de ajo muy picados
- 1/2 cucharadita de sal marina
- Pimienta al gusto