With the warmth we feel more and more like salads and I wanted to prepare a vegan version of the famous Waldorf salad. The original recipe is quite greasy because the dressing has mayonnaise. I could have replaced it with veganesa, but I preferred to use yogurt because it is a lighter option.
- 4 hojas de lechuga romana
- 1/2 taza de uvas rojas (100 g)
- 1/2 taza de nueces (60 g)
- 1/2 manzana verde
- 1/2 rama de apio
Para el aliño:
- 1/2 taza de yogur vegetal sin endulzar (130 g)
- 2 cucharadas de tahini
- 1 cucharada de zumo de limón
- 1 cucharadita de hierbas provenzales secas
- 1/2 cucharadita de sal
- 1/8 cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- Chop all the ingredients of the salad and We put them in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing we just have to mix all the ingredients in a bowl until they are well integrated.
- We pour the dressing over the salad ingredients that we had in the large bowl, stir and serve.
- If you are not going to consume the salad directly, ideally store the dressing separately.
Receta adaptada de Jamie Oliver.