Who doesn’t like pasta? It is one of my favorite foods and I am always dreaming of going back to Italy to enjoy its gastronomy, which is the one I like the most in the world.
- 1/4 taza de anacardos crudos y sin sal (40 g)
- 1/4 taza de agua (65 ml)
- 225 g de pasta (8 oz), nosotros usamos penne de trigo sarraceno
- 1/2 cebolla, troceada
- 1/8 cucharadita de guindilla en polvo o molida
- 2 cucharadas de vodka
- 1 taza de salsa de tomate o tomate triturado (250 ml)
- 1/2 cucharadita de sal
- 1/8 cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- Place the cashews and water in a powerful mixer and beat until they are integrated. You can mix the cashews with the water directly, but for the cream to have a better consistency, the ideal is to leave them soaking overnight or in hot water for at least an hour. Reserve.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Strain and reserve.
- Meanwhile, cook the onion and chilli over medium-high heat in a pan with a little water or oil until they start to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add the vodka and cook over high heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until the vodka is reduced. Stir frequently.
- Add tomato sauce, cashew cream, salt and pepper, stir and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta, stir and serve immediately. We decorate the plate with vegan parmesan and chopped basil.
- You can store the paste in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Use any type of pasta, with or without gluten.
- Vodka is not essential, eliminate it without problems or substitute it with any other type of alcohol .
- Add your favorite vegetables, spices and herbs.