- 400 gr brown rice
- 1 liter of water or broth
- 2 tablespoons of tomato crushed / li>
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 tsp paprika dessert
- Unrefined sea salt to taste
- Olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 6-8 flat beans in large chunks
- 50-60 gr of cooked carob
- 5-6 quartered mushrooms
- ½ large chunks zucchini
- 100 gr seitan (can also be tofu, tempeh …)
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 sprig of rosemary li >
Put a little oil in the paella pan over medium heat and add the ingredients in this order: onion, seitan, mushrooms, zucchini, beans, carob beans, tomato, garlic, paprika, turmeric , salt.
When everything is well browned, add the water or broth and the brown rice (previously washed) and cook over medium/low heat for 50 minutes. Taste for seasoning.
When there are about 10-15 minutes left, add the sprig of rosemary.