In Thailand there are many street stalls where you can buy food and drinks and there are even stalls inside shopping malls.
- 2 cucharas de té negro, nosotros usamos té tailandés
- 1 y 1/2 tazas de agua que haya hervido (375 ml)
- 1/2 taza leche de coco (125 ml), ver notas
- 2 cucharadas de azúcar de caña, coco o moreno
- Hielo al gusto
- Pour the tea into the water and leave it steep 3-5 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
- Strain, add coconut milk and sugar, stir well. li>
- Put ice cubes into a couple of highball glasses and pour out the tea.
- Ideally drink it freshly made, but if you want you can keep it in the fridge in an airtight container (without the ice) for 1 or 2 days.
- We use coconut milk, not coconut drink. Coconut milk usually comes in a can, although there are also tetra briks, it is much thicker than coconut milk and also does not usually contain sweeteners or as many additives.
- We use the tea that is usually use in Thailand, which you can see in the photos of the recipe, but any black tea will work.
- Use the sweetener and the vegetable milk of your choice.
- Taste the tea before serving to see if you need to add more sugar or sweetener.< /li>