With the heat it seems that recipes that are simple and fast are more appealing. This tapenade has it all because it’s ready in 5 minutes (or less) and all you have to do is put the ingredients in a food processor (or blender) and blend, nothing more!
We already had another recipe for tapenade on the blog, but this version does not use oil, but Tahini, one of our favorite ingredients, we use almost every day. The ideal is that the tahini is made only with sesame seeds, nothing else and better if it is raw, it has a more bitter taste, but it is more nutritious since it is not toasted and when you get used to it, you like it even more than toasted (at less is what has happened to us).
- 150 g de aceitunas negras sin hueso (1 taza)
- 2 cucharadas de alcaparras
- 2 cucharadas de tahini
- 2 cucharadas de zumo de limón
- 1 cucharadita de tomillo seco
- 1 diente de ajo
- Pimienta negra al gusto
- Pour all ingredients into food processor food and beat until well integrated.