This recipe is ideal for those days when we don’t feel like cooking, we’re short on time, or we’re very tired. It’s a healthy alternative to convenience foods and you only need 15 minutes to prepare these delicious vegan tacos.
Legumes are a very complete and healthy food, they are delicious and easy to prepare, that’s why I try to include them often in my diet. The ideal is to cook the legumes, you can make several servings at a time and eat them throughout the week. Another option is to use canned legumes, although they usually contain preservatives and additives, so I recommend that you read the list of ingredients and try to choose the healthiest option you can find.
- 2 tazas de frijoles cocinados (400 g)
- 1 taza de salsa de tomate (250 g)
- 2 cucharaditas de salsa picante o Tabasco
- 2 cucharaditas de comino en polvo
- 1 aguacate
- 8 tomates cherry
- 1/4 taza de maíz (35 g)
- 8 tortillas de maíz especiales para tacos
- Add beans, tomato sauce , hot sauce and cumin in a pan. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Slice avocado and cherry tomatoes.
- Spread out filling the tacos (beans with tomato sauce, avocado, tomatoes and corn) between the tortillas and serve immediately.