am in love with this recipe because it is incredibly tasty and you don’t have to cook, just chop, mix and fill. In addition, it has avocado, so it is a guaranteed success.
- 1/2 taza de frijoles de bote o cocinados (75 g)
- 2 cucharadas de cebolla morada troceada
- 2 cucharadas de maíz de bote o cocinado
- 2 cucharadas de perejil picado
- 2 cucharadas de salsa
- 4 tomates cherry
- 2 aguacates medianos
- To make the filling add all the ingredients in a bowl (except the avocados) and stir until well integrated. If you want you can heat the beans with a little oil or water in a pan, but it is not necessary, in fact I prefer them cold.
- Cut the avocados by the half, break up bones and fill with filling.
- Serve immediately. Avocados are best fresh, so ideally you should do them just before serving.
- You can use any legume instead of the beans and add or omit any ingredient. You can also add spices for added flavor like cumin or cayenne powder.