Tomorrow Dance of Fogones turns 4 years old! It seems like yesterday, but so many beautiful things have happened to us thanks to you, that the only thing we can say is thank you: for your love, for your support, for your emails, for your comments, for buying our ebooks, for having gone to our face-to-face workshops, for making our recipes, for sharing the photos on social networks and simply for reading us and for always being there for us.
As a thank you, we have two pieces of news for you. The first is that we have created a pack 2×1 for our books 31 Smoothies and Easy Vegan Kitchen, so that the second comes out at 50% (before each ebook cost 9 euros and now both will cost 13.5 if you buy the pack). This pack will be available permanently. The second is that for our anniversary and also because the day of the book is approaching, we are going to offer a 50% discount on all our ebooks, that is, if you buy a book it will cost you 4.5 euros instead of 9 and if you buy the pack, 6.75 instead of 13.5. The 50% discount will only be available until next Friday.
- 1 taza de leche de soja (250 ml)
- 1 plátano
- 1 cucharada de semillas de chía
- 1 cucharada de copos de avena (opcional)*
- 1 cucharadita de cacao en polvo sin azúcar
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and we beat until they are perfectly integrated.
- If you use oat flakes with a gluten content of less than 20 ppm or 20 mg/kg, it will be a recipe suitable for coeliacs as indicated by the CE regulation 41/2009. However, people with severe sensitivity to gluten may experience symptoms below 20ppm, so they should consider their tolerance level.
- You can use other vegetable milks, but I have chosen soy because it is high in protein.
- Seeds in general have a high protein content, so you can use whatever you want. Hemp is one of the most abundant, but I personally like chia seeds better because they don’t add much flavor.
- Instead of cocoa powder you can use carob flour or eliminate this ingredient.
- If you want your shake to be even more complete and have more protein, add a handful or two of spinach.