These tacos are out of this world. It is the typical recipe that always triumphs because it is very tasty and results. You just need my tofu vegan chorizo, potatoes and tortillas. The toppings are up to you, although I like them with red onion, cilantro, lime juice and guacamole dip.
Para los tacos:
- 450 g ó 1 libra de patatas, peladas y en dados
- Chorizo vegano de tofu (toda la receta)
- 4 tortillas de trigo o de maíz
- 1/4 cebolla morada, troceada
- 1 puñado cilantro fresco, troceado
- Dip de guacamole al gusto
- Zumo de lima al gusto
- Steam the potatoes (or cook them ) for about 20 minutes or until tender.
- Put the vegan tofu chorizo and the potatoes, stir and cook for 2 or 3 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally and set aside. You can add a little oil if you want the filling to be more flavorful, although it is not necessary.
- Heat the tortillas in a pan or according to the instructions on the package.< /li>
- Fill them with the potato and chorizo mixture and add your favorite toppings. I added red onion, fresh coriander, guacamole dip and lime.
- Serve immediately. You can store the potato and chorizo mixture in an airtight container in the fridge for about 4 to 5 days.
- If you want to save time you can buy the chorizo already made.
- Preparation and cooking time do not include the time it takes to prepare and cook the chorizo.
- The nutritional information does not include the toppings.