Vegan and gluten-free vegetarian pizzas with 8 ingredients. Toasted portobello crust, zesty tomato sauce, fresh veggies, and vegan parmesan!
- 3 large < span class ="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Portobello Mushrooms
(wiped // stems removed)
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 TL Garlic powder
- 1/4 TL dried basil span> li >
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup Pizza sauce
- 1/2 < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-unit">cup< span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">mixed vegetables (onion, mushroom, tomato, green pepper, etc.)
- Cheese Vegan Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 204°C.
- Place the cleaned mushrooms on a baking sheet and lightly drizzle both sides with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic powder, basil and oregano. Then cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the veggies and pizza sauce if you haven’t already. < /div>
- < div class = "wprm-recipe-instruction-text" style="margin-bottom: 5px";="">Remove the pre-cooked mushrooms from the oven and top them with your desired amount of pizza sauce, vegetables and a sprinkle of vegan parmesan.< /div>
- < div class="wprm-recipe-instruction-text" style="margin-bottom: 5px";="">Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the vegetables are almost done
< li id="wprm-recipe-35871-step-0-5" kla ss="wprm-recipe-instruction" style="list-style-type: decimal;">