Since we opened the Youtube we had not shared a recipe for oatmeal porridge, our favorite breakfast, so we have got down to work and here you have these delicious porridge with blueberries, which in addition to being beautiful and rich, are a very healthy and nutritious option.
You can add whatever fruit you want, nuts, seeds, grated coconut, superfoods, your favorite sweetener, there are a thousand different options! If you don’t like blueberries, you can replace them with any other fruit without problems, my favorite fruits to make this porridge are red berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries) and bananas, although the combination of blueberries and mango is for finger licking.
- 1/2 taza de copos de avena (50 g)
- 1 y 1/2 tazas de leche de avena (375 ml)*
- 1/2 taza de arándanos (75 g)
- 2 cucharadas de azúcar integral o de coco
- Almendras laminadas tostadas
- We add the oat flakes, the milk and blueberries in a saucepan or pot and cook over high heat until it starts to boil, then lower to medium heat and cook until the oats are ready (about 10 minutes), stirring occasionally. If you want you can add the blueberries at the end so they cook less.
- Remove from the heat, add the sugar and stir.
- We serve in a bowl and decorate it to our liking. We add mango, pistachios and sliced almonds.
* If you use oat flakes with a gluten content of less than 20 ppm or 20 mg/kg, it will be a recipe suitable for coeliacs as indicated by the CE regulation 41/2009. However, people with severe sensitivity to gluten can experience symptoms below 20 ppm, so they should consider their tolerance level.