The moment we have been waiting for so long has arrived, we have finally uploaded our first video to Youtube ! We are very excited because it is a project that we really wanted to start, but due to lack of time we had put it aside.
From now on we will upload 3 videos a week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Do not worry because we are not going to leave the blog, we will publish an entry for each recipe as before, only that we will also include the video so that you can see it.
- 2 dientes de ajo
- 2 y 1/4 tazas de garbanzos cocinados o de bote (400 g)
- 2 cucharadas de tahini crudo o tostado
- El zumo de 1 limón y medio
- 4 cucharadas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 2 cucharadas de agua
- 1 cucharadita de sal marina
- 2 cucharaditas de comino molido
- Pimienta negra molida al gusto
- 4 cucharadas de levadura nutricional o de cerveza
- ¼ de taza de piñones (35 g)
- 2 puñados de albahaca fresca (30 g)
- Pour all the ingredients into a food processor food or in a glass blender.
- Brush for about a minute or until the ingredients are perfectly integrated. The ideal is to taste the hummus in case we need to rectify any ingredient.
- We serve the hummus in a bowl and choose the accompaniment that we like the most: pita bread, crudités, nachos etc. If you are not going to consume it immediately, store it in a tupperware or lunch box in the fridge and it will last approximately 5 days.