Very good to all! Today it’s time for a sweet whim that is relatively common in my life: some vegan peanut butter pancakes.
The peanut butter that I have used on this occasion is a creamy and dense one, because that way it stays on the pancakes and also adds more flavor to the dough. I have been using Foodsprings peanut butter (you get a 15% discount with the code ‘soyveganaFSG‘ on all the brand’s vegan products). I have also used it to decorate some dehydrated coconut and apple chips that you will find in their online store.
1 bowl of wheat flour
1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
1 tablespoon of liquid vanilla
1 and 1/3 cups of soy milk
1 tablespoon of agave syrup
1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter
4 ounces of dark chocolate
br> Olive / sunflower oil to sauté
Step by step
- Mix a bowl of wheat flour with 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder and another 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
Vegan Peanut Butter Pancake Dough
- Add 1 tablespoon of liquid vanilla, 1 cup and 1/3 cup of soy milk and mix.
- Add the tbsp. soup of agave syrup and beat with a whisk until you get a homogeneous mass.
We add vanilla and non-dairy milk to the dough. p>
- Chop up the ounces of chocolate and add them to the dough. Beat again.
- Lightly grease the pan with a long stream of oil.
- Heat the oil well over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, lower to a minimum and drop 3 tbsp. tureens of dough in the center of the pan.
- Let the dough drain until it forms a circle. If not, we can slightly move the pan from side to side, to distribute the dough. I like them to be thick, but that goes to taste.
- We keep the heat low, without moving the pancake. When the top is drying and starting to “bubble”, it’s time to turn it over. (I forgot to take pictures during that process, sorry!!)
- Using a paddle, gently lift the pancake up and flip it over.
- Let it toast gently and remove to a plate.
- Repeat this process until all the dough is used up.
- Now all that remains is to place the toppings and eat!
We make vegan peanut butter pancakes. p>
Share With Your Friends!!