What am I going to tell you about Nutella that you don’t already know? The main thing is that it tastes great and that once you’ve put the spoon in the glass… you’re lost! After a spoonful comes another, and another, and you say to yourself: “we’ve come this far, it’s better to take it in moderation”. But a while passes and you return to the attack, spoon in hand, for more Nutella.
As I was telling you, the creams that we can find in supermarkets have a lot of sugar (in addition to the fact that the vast majority are not vegan). In addition to sugar, they also contain many saturated fats that do not come precisely from hazelnuts or cocoa… In fact, if you read the labels of these products you will see that the percentage of hazelnuts is actually very low, almost testimonial.
- 100 gr. of toasted hazelnuts
- 50 gr. of toasted almonds
- 60 ml. of natural soy milk (or other vegetable milk)
- 15 gr. of cocoa
- 25 gr. of agave syrup
- Crush the nuts in a food processor for just over 5 minutes. You will see that first they are made into flour and soon they begin to release the oil and turn into butter. We have to blend until there are no lumps and the butter is smooth.
- Add the soy milk, agave syrup and cocoa. Mix with the processor.
- With the help of a spatula, we finish mixing the cream until all the ingredients are well integrated.