Hello everyone! Today, officially, we inaugurate Autumn thanks to this Vegan noodles and gyoza soup.
The truth is that I wanted to wear the new tableware that I will be using to improve the photos of the recipes, and this bowl asked me for noodle soup. It is from Trends Home (not sponsored ) In case you liked it! They have beautiful things. If you are fans of crockery and decorations for plates, they will make you want to take it all… They have some pieces that are so, so, so beautiful…
Between 1 liter and 1 and a half liters of vegetable broth (or 1 and a half liters of water + 2 bouillon tablets)
100 gr of wheat noodles
3 handfuls of dehydrated shiitake mushrooms
4 pieces of broccoli
Gyozas of vegetables (in this case I bought them, but you have my recipe for Gyozas veganas) p>
Garlic flakes or powder
Olive oil Soy sauce
Step by step
- First of all, we are going to soak the shiitake mushrooms about 20 minutes beforehand (the time may vary depending on the type of mushroom).
- In a pot, grease with a drizzle of olive oil and sauté the chopped onion.
- When it begins to brown, add the shiitake mushrooms removed from the water (do not throw that water) and the broccoli pieces.
- Continue to sauté until the broccoli is lightly browned.
- Next, add a generous splash of soy sauce, lightly drenching all the vegetables.
- Stir and sauté for 5 more minutes.
- Next, add the water from soaking the mushrooms and fill the pot with broth to cover a liter and a half.
- Add 2 teaspoons of sweet paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder or flakes, a pinch of ginger and 1/2 tsp cumin powder.
- Cover and leave gently boiling for 15 minutes.
- After this time, check that the mushrooms are already tender.
- Add the noodles and let it gently boil for 3-4 minutes or as long as the noodles need to cook.
- Turn off and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in In a frying pan, sauté the gyozas with olive oil until the base is browned. (These are store-bought, but you can see a recipe for make vegetable gyozas here)
- Then, when there is no more olive oil in the pan, add water to cover the gyozas halfway up.
- Leave them cooking until they are also tender on top.
- When they’re ready, serve the soup in a bowl and place the gyozas.
- Ready! Eat it hot 🙂