Here you have the lasagna soup that I told you about in the vegan ricotta de tofu. It’s a quick, vegan version of traditional lasagna in soup form and it’s out of this world. I had never tried it until I saw it on Laura in the kitchen< /a> and I felt like making a lighter, 100% plant-based version. It is a channel that, despite not being vegan and not being oriented towards healthy cooking, I really like.
- 1/2 cebolla troceada
- 1/2 rama de apio troceada
- 1 taza de lentejas cocinadas o de bote (175 g)
- 2 latas de tomates troceados (800 g ó 28 oz)
- 2 ó 3 tazas de caldo de verduras o agua (500 ó 750 ml)
- 2 cucharadas de orégano seco
- 1 cucharadita de sal
- 1 cucharadita de ajo en polvo
- 1/8 cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- 250 g de placas de lasaña de trigo integral (1/2 libra)
- 6 hojas de albahaca
- Ricotta vegano de tofu (opcional)
- Put all the ingredients in a pot, except for the lasagna plates, the basil and the ricotta. Cook over high heat until it starts to boil and then over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the lasagna plates with your hands.
- You can add more or less broth or water depending on how thick you want your soup.
- Remove from heat, add some basil leaves, stir and serve with a little of ricotta on top.
- We can store it in the fridge in an airtight container for about 4 or 5 days. It can also be frozen.
< li id="instruction-step-3">Add the chopped plates and cook for about 10 minutes or until al dente, stirring occasionally.
Receta adaptada de Laura in the kitchen.