In this case, I propose a granola recipe based on oats, quinoa and almonds, with a pleasant aroma of coconut. A super sweet breakfast that will load you up with carbohydrates and proteins!
- 4 cups thick oatmeal
- 1 cup raw quinoa (previously rinsed)
- 1 cup rolled almonds
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup of molasses rice
- Preheat the oven to 180º
- In a bowl, we will mix the ingredients. If the coconut oil is solid, we will heat it in a bain-marie.
- We will place the mixture on the oven tray, on top of parchment paper. We will spread well so that the ingredients can cook evenly.
- Let the granola toast in the oven for 20 minutes, stirring the ingredients halfway through cooking so that they toast evenly .
- Once we remove the granola from the oven, we will let it cool (it can be cooled on top of the same tray). The granola will only be crisp once it has cooled. We will store our granola in a hermetically sealed glass jar and thus we can keep it for up to a month.