If you are looking for a light frosting, with few calories, that is vegan and that also does not require specific utensils (such as a Kitchen Aid), this is your frosting.
We have long wanted to make another cupcake recipe, but this time we wanted them to be vegan and light, not to take care of the figure, but to be able to eat more!
- 115 gramos de anacardos
- 6 dátiles
- 1/2 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla
- 6 cucharadas de yogur de soja
- 20 mililitros de leche de avena
- 1 cucharadita de canela en polvo
- Add the cashews strong> and the dates for a few hours or overnight soaking (this step is optional).
- Add the ingredients to a food processor or blender and shred them until they have been well blended and a homogeneous mixture remains.
Conservar el frosting en la nevera