Very good morning to all! Today I bring you a vegan dessert that I improvised the other day with the remains of another recipe I’m talking about these super creamy chocolate and hazelnut cups that I presented to you the other day by Instagram. An easy and very quick vegan dessert to prepare, so much so that you only have to blend the ingredients, and you can do it perfectly with a good hand blender, although the idea is to have a slightly more powerful blender .
You know that one of my favorite combinations in the vegan desserts that I prepare ischocolate + hazelnuts, that’s why this recipe is basically built with those two ingredients.
200 gr of Hazelnuts (toasted or raw)
15 tbsp. cocoa tureens
6 pitted dates
Step by step
- In a bowl, we will mix 1 handful of hazelnuts and 5 tablespoons of cocoa and 2 dates.
- If we use a hand-held blast chiller, add a very, very small splash of non-dairy milk, just to slightly moisten the cocoa so that it doesn’t jump out when crushing. If you use a closed blender (hand blender type with lock or glass blender) it is not necessary.
- Brush little by little until we get a dense and relatively homogeneous mass.
- Now, We place the dough in the base of two dessert glasses and we accommodate it. If it sticks to the spoon a lot, we can moisten it with water so that the dough does not stick and we can work it easily.
- On the other hand, grind the rest of the hazelnuts, dates and the remaining 10 tablespoons of cocoa together with 1/3 cup of non-dairy milk. We crush and add milk until we find the point of creaminess that we like the most. I recommend that you create a soft but not too runny dough, like a mousse.
Look at the texture in the photo below.
- And that’s it! Serve or refrigerate until serving.