Here is another recipe in which you can use our low-fat vegan mozzarella< /a>. Some crostini in a vegan version that are to lick your fingers.
The most typical vegan crostini is the Caprese, which has mozzarella, tomato and basil, but I wanted to do something different and I replaced the tomato with strawberries and also, instead of adding olive oil I added balsamic vinegar. The result is spectacular and it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare this wonderful appetizer.
- 3 rebanadas de pan, nosotros usamos pan de espelta
- Mozzarella vegana al gusto
- 3 ó 4 fresas
- Albahaca fresca picada
- Un chorrito de vinagre balsámico
- Toast the slices of bread on a grill , toaster, or skillet until hot and golden brown.
- Place the chopped mozzarella, sliced strawberries, and basil on top.
- Finally, we add a splash of vinegar.