Today I bring you a new version of my cookies vegan oats, but this time with coconut. The oatmeal cookies were a success, so much so that they already have an official ambassador on Instagram. Roberto (@corredor_patata) is the biggest fan of my oatmeal cookies. Since I posted the recipe, she has shared photos of the original recipe and all the cool adaptations she’s made through her account. So I have also been encouraged and I have adapted my original recipe to give them a different touch thanks to the grated coconut.
- 260 g wheat flour
- 180 g of panela (whole cane sugar)
- 160 g of fine oatmeal
- 130 g water
- 100 g sunflower oil
- 80 g grated coconut
- 4 g yeast
- 1 cc salt
- In a bowl, mix all the solid ingredients: flour, oat flakes, panela, the coconut, yeast and salt.
- Now add the oil and water and mix until a homogeneous dough remains.
- Preheat the oven to 180º.
- Form small balls with your hands and flatten them, giving them the shape of ½ cm cookies thick and we are placing them on the baking tray on baking paper.
- Bake the cookies for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Baking time will vary depending on the thickness of the cookies.