It is almost spring and although the temperatures have not yet dared to rise much, the weather will soon begin to improve and salads will become the star recipe of the season. We have to eat salads or raw vegetables every day, but with the heat they want more, so we have to take advantage and nourish our body with delicious and simple vegan salads.
I like to try many different salad recipes so as not to get bored and because this way you discover delicious salads that we didn’t know about, as is the case with the Cobb salad. I have never tried the original version, which is made with iceberg lettuce, tomato, egg, bacon, chicken, avocado and blue cheese, it is not a very healthy recipe and it is also high in saturated fat and calories. This vegan version is much lighter and healthier.
- 1 cabeza de lechuga romana
- 1/2 taza de tomate (100 g)
- 1/2 taza de alubias rojas (95 g)
- 1/2 taza de bacon de tempeh (70 g)
- 1/2 taza de aguacate (75 g)
- 1/2 taza de maíz (95 g)
- 1/2 taza de anacardos (70 g)
Para el aliño:
- 1/4 taza de aceite de oliva virgen extra (54 g)
- 1/4 taza de agua (62 g)
- 1/4 taza de sirope de agave (84 g)
- 3 cucharadas de salsa de soja
- 2 cucharadas de vinagre de manzana
- 2 cucharadas de zumo de limón
- 2 cucharadas de mostaza de Dijon
- 1 cucharadita de ajo en polvo
- Cut the lettuce and put it in the bowl or container in which you are going to serve the salad.
- Place all the ingredients on top in rows (tomato, beans, tempeh bacon, avocado, corn and cashews) . You can add the tempeh beans and bacon warm or cold, although I personally like them colder.
- To make the dressing, mix all the ingredients together by hand or in a blender for a thicker consistency.
- Toss the salad with the aioli and serve immediately.