Christmas recipes are here! Sorry for the delay, we’ve had a crazy week, but you don’t have to wait any longer, today we bring you this delicious and simple vegan Christmas salad that is very easy to prepare, very healthy and very festive. ?
Christmas is to enjoy loved ones and food, but since we only have one body, we have to take care of it and not stuff ourselves, or abuse food or dishes that are not good for us. Don’t get me wrong, I’m the first to think of eating Polvorones (vegan, of course), but we can also prepare light and tasty dishes that help us offset the Christmas excesses.
- 2 puñados de escarola
- 4 puñados de lechuga (yo usé lollo rosso)
- 1/2 granada
- 1 manzana roja
- 2 mandarinas
- 1/2 cebolla morada
- 8 nueces
- 1/2 taza de semillas de calabaza (60 g)
- 4 cucharadas de zumo de naranja
- 1 cucharada de salsa de soja o tamari
- 1 cucharada de sirope de arce
- 1 cucharada de vinagre de manzana
- 4 cucharadas de levadura de cerveza o levadura nutricional
- Chop all the ingredients to your liking and place them in a bowl.
- To make the dressing you can mix all the ingredients in a cup or bowl, although I prefer to do it in the blender for a lighter texture .
- Dress the salad just before eating so the lettuce doesn’t get mushy.