As you may know (otherwise you missed an episode 😉 ), we just moved to Montreal. And we’re big losers because we have a rotten kitchen for a few weeks.
Since we know it happens to you too but you still want to impress the gallery with your culinary talents, we have the solution.
Because you too have the right to your moment of glory. You too have the right to stuff yourself like everyone else even if you don’t have an oven.
So here is the Mug Cake 3000. You can find all the ingredients in your favorite supermarket. You just have to throw everything indelicately in your microwave and once it’s done, glutton until indigestion.
Afterwards, if you don’t have a microwave, we really can’t do anything more for you.
- banana – 0.5 – 4 (càs)< /li>
- sugar – 2 (càs)
- neutral oil – 1 (càs)
- soy milk – 10 (càs)
- baking powder – 0.5 (tsp)
< li>chocolate chips – 2 (càs)
< li>grated coconut – 1 (càs)
- Mash the banana with a fork in your mug. Add the oil and mix well.
- Then gradually add the flour, sugar and soy milk. Don’t forget to mix well with a fork.
- Finish with yeast, coconut and chocolate chips.
- Cook for 5 minutes in the microwave and eat immediately.