Today’s recipe is taken from the book “Vegan Delights”. They are vegan cookies with chocolate chips. Although I have slightly modified the amount of salt in the dough (I have put a little less) and I have omitted the candied orange.
- 300 gr. of flour
- 200 gr. of brown sugar
- ½ cc of baking soda
- ½ cc of salt
- 100 gr. of chocolate chips
- 1 cc of vanilla extract
< li class = "ingredient" itemprop = "ingredients"> 300 gr. of margarine
- To prepare our cookies we must first preheat the oven to 180º.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Next add the chocolate chips, margarine and vanilla extract. Mix well until you get a firm dough.
- We take a piece of dough, make a ball with it and flatten it to give it the shape of a cookie.
- Place all the cookies on parchment paper on a baking tray and bake until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on a rack.