Good morning guys! Today I bring you the vegan chocolate pudding that I showed you yesterday by Instagram ☺
But before we get into the Pudding recipe, I wanted to tell you here that there was no new recipe last week because I was in Vienna for four days! So in the next few days I will leave you a new post on my travel blog with the details: what to see in Vienna, what to wear to survive the temperatures and, how could it be otherwise, reviews and photos of the vegan restaurants in the city.
400 ml of coconut cream (also known as coconut milk, the one that comes in a can)
6 tablespoons of cocoa powder
100 gr of peanuts
2 handfuls of hazelnuts
Agave syrup (or your favorite sweetener)
Optional: Vanilla powder or concentrate
Decoration: Dark chocolate (to grate on top), hazelnuts and sliced almonds.
*We will need a hand blender
Step by step
- In a bowl, mix the 4 dates, the banana, a splash of Agave Syrup, the 6 tablespoons of cocoa , 2 handfuls of hazelnuts and optionally, a little vanilla.
- Now we open the can of coconut milk and take 3 or 4 tablespoons from the top (which is usually thicker and creamier) and we reserve it. We pour the rest into the bowl.
- With the hand blender, blend the ingredients very well, until you get a smooth, creamy, homogeneous and smooth texture. without lumps.
- Add a little cinnamon and mix again.
- Pour theChocolate pudding into three bowls of the same size and reserve in the fridge .
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, take the rest of the coconut milk, add a little more vanilla and beat it with a whisk or a fork until you get a smooth and dense cream.
- Recover the Chocolate Puddings and, with a spoon, place a little of the cream on top of each bowl. We put it back in the fridge.
- Now we are going to prepare the peanut butter. This is directly the simplest part, because we only have to take the 100 grams of peanuts and crush them to the maximum.
- We put a few tablespoons on top of each vegan pudding and, preferably, place them in the fridge for 15 minutes, although this is optional.
- Decorate with some hazelnuts, some sliced almonds and a little grated dark chocolate (Just run the chocolate through a grater and sprinkle it on top.)
- Serve cold!