- For BBQ chickpeas
- 495 g. of chickpeas, drained and rinsed (3 tz,)
- ½ cup of barbecue sauce (120 ml)
- For salad li >
- Lettuce (2 large handfuls per salad)
- Corn (approx. ¼-½ tza per salad)
- Grated carrot (approx. ½ carrot per salad)
- Chopped red onion (a few tablespoons per salad)
- Chopped green onion (some cdas per salad)
- Fresh chopped cilantro (approx. ½ tza)
- Avocado (approx. ¼-½ de avocado in salad dice)
- For the ranchero tahini dressing
- 5 tbsp (75 g) tahini
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cdta of garlic powder
- ½ cdta of onion powder
- ½ cdta of sea salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp dried dill or parsley, or 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill or parsley
- 3-6 tbsp water, starting with 3 tbsp and adding little by little until you reach the desired consistency
To make the chickpeas:
Add the chickpeas and BBQ sauce to a medium skillet and cook over medium heat until the BBQ sauce begins to get gooey and gooey, about 8-10 minutes. Stir every 1-2 minutes while cooking.
To make the tahini ranch dressing:
Beat all ingredients of the dressing in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
To assemble the salad:
Add a good handful of lettuce to each plate and then top with the rest of the salad ingredients. Top each salad with equal portions of the BBQ Chickpeas and Tahini Ranch Dressing. And let’s eat!!
If preparing for later, store the tahini ranch sauce separately until just before you eat it.