With the heat that it is, I only want fresh and simple dishes like this vegan ceviche or any other salad or cold dish. At this time it is important to drink plenty of fluids and eat foods that have a high water content and fruits and vegetables are perfect for keeping us hydrated.
- 1 bote de 400 g de corazones de palmito en conserva (14 oz), troceados y sin el líquido
- 2 tomates troceados
- 1/2 cebolla morada troceada
- 2 cucharadas de perejil o cilantro picado (4 g)
- 2 cucharadas de zumo de limón o lima
- 2 cucharadas de copos de alga nori (opcional)
- Una pizca de cayena en polvo (opcional)
- 1/4 cucharadita de sal
- We mix all the ingredients in a container until that they are well integrated.
- The ceviche can be eaten immediately, but the ideal is to let it rest covered in the fridge for at least 1 hour, so it will have a more intense flavor .
- We can keep it in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 or 2 days.
- If you can’t find hearts of palm, you can eliminate this ingredient.
- The onion doesn’t have to be purple, any other type will do.
- To make the nori seaweed flakes, we simply beat nori seaweed in a blender until it becomes a powder. You can use other dried seaweed or even buy the powder already made.
- Use your favorite herbs, fruits and vegetables to make this recipe.
- You can also add some healthy fat to taste, although not necessary.