Fried rice is a classic in Chinese restaurants, such as fried rice three delicacies. In addition, it is a dish that everyone likes and very easy to prepare. It is also very handy because we can use any vegetable or ingredient that we have on hand.
- 225 g de coliflor cruda (8 oz), troceada
- 1/2 cebolla roja, troceada
- 1 zanahoria mediana, troceada
- 1/2 taza de guisantes congelados o de bote (70 g)
- 1/2 taza de maíz congelado o de bote (70 g)
- 1 cucharada de tamari o salsa de soja
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and beat until you get a consistency similar to rice. Then cook the cauliflower rice in a large skillet or wok with a little oil or water over medium-high heat for about 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve.
- In the same pan or wok, cook the onion and carrot with a little oil or water over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Add the peas and corn. If they are from a can you can add them directly, if they are frozen you have to cook them previously following the instructions on the package. Stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Finally add the cauliflower rice and tamari or soy sauce, stir and cook for 2 or 3 more minutes. Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for about 3 or 4 days.
- Add the vegetables and ingredients you want.
- If you don’t eat soy, you can substitute the tamari or soy sauce with a little salt.< /li>