Having a rich, healthy breakfast without complicating your life is easier than it may seem and this recipe is the proof. I had never heard of bircher muesli until I chanced upon a photo on Pinterest a>. Basically it’s a oatmeal pudding or whatever It is known as overnight oats, but with a more fashionable name.
- We put all the ingredients in an airtight container (except raspberries and blueberries) and stir until well combined.
- Store the container in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours. li>
- We serve with our favorite fruits and ingredients, we add raspberries and blueberries.
- If we see that the muesli it is very dense and dry, we can add more milk when serving.
- We can store the bircher muesli in the fridge in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
- Add any fruit, nut, seed, or sweetener.
- Also great with cocoa, jam, or nut butters.
- If you use oat flakes with a gluten content of less than 20 ppm or 20 mg/kg, it will be a recipe suitable for coeliacs as indicated by the regulation CE 41/2009. However, people with severe sensitivity to gluten can experience symptoms below 20 ppm, so they should consider their tolerance level.