Very good morning to all!
God, I know I’ve been super absent since my last post… But it’s been weeks of real emotions! 10 days ago today the presale of my first book came out «Live Vegan». As these pages have come to be published thanks to all of you who have been supporting this corner for years, I could not start any other way with the first recipe after the launch than thanking you infinitely for the welcome you have given my first book strong>. Not even my most optimistic self could think that I would have to sign so many boxes of books… And there are still 6 days of pre-sale left!
300 ml of vanilla-flavored soy milk (another vegetable milk can be used, but this one gives more flavor)
200 grams of flour for sponge cake (you will find it in supermarkets, if not common wheat flour + 20 gr baking powder)
3 tablespoons of agave syrup (or your usual sweetener)
1 very ripe banana
2 tablespoons of vegetable margarine (or 1/2 cup of sunflower oil)
100 grams of dark chocolate to melt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Step by step
- In a bowl, mix the 200 grams of sponge cake flour (or 200 gr of wheat flour with 20 gr of baking powder.
- Chop 30 grams of chocolate to melt, making medium-sized nuggets.
- The add to the flour
- Mix the flour with the chocolate chips.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix.
- Now add the chopped banana and mash until undone.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of margarine (or 1/2 cup of sunflower oil), the vegetable milk and the 3 tablespoons of Agave Syrup (or your favorite sweetener) and mix again very well, until obtaining a homogeneous, liquid but slightly thick mass)
- Grease the molds with oil or margarine.
- Pour dough top each cupcake liner, filling only halfway. Then, we place a piece of chocolate to melt in the center and pour batter on top again until 3/4 of the mold is filled.
- We put the cupcakes in the oven at 180 degrees for about 35 or 40 minutes.< /li>
- Remove and let cool.
- Finally, unmold and melt the rest of the chocolate.
- We coat half of each cupcake and that’s it!