I have good news for you! We must not give up sweets at Christmas if we want to follow a healthy diet, we just have to choose healthy options and, if possible, homemade, so we know what we eat and they are usually cheaper. ?
Making healthy cookies is sooo easy, we have several recipes on the blog that prove it and these vegan and gluten-free gingerbread cookies are no exception. They are the improved version of our gingerbread cookies that we shared two Christmases ago but they are richer and are suitable for coeliacs and gluten intolerant.
- 1 taza de almendras crudas (160 g)
- 1 y 1/4 taza de harina de trigo sarraceno (170 g)
- 1/2 taza de azúcar de coco (130 g)
- 1/4 taza de aceite de oliva virgen extra (55 g)
- 1/4 taza de leche de almendras (60 g)
- 1/4 taza de sirope de arce (80 g)
- 1 cucharada de semillas de lino
- 1 cucharada de jengibre en polvo
- 1 cucharadita de canela en polvo
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 355ºF.
- Place the almonds in a food processor and pulse until floured.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and beat until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Drop flour on a smooth surface and stretch the dough with the help of a kitchen roller until the cookies have the shape half a centimeter thick.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut the dough and place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.