Some time ago I shared a recipe for brownie without gluten that has become a basic at home, we love it! For this reason, today I bring you a similar recipe, this delicious vegan and gluten-free blondie.
The blondie is a kind of brownie but in a light version and may or may not have white chocolate. This recipe does not take because it is difficult to find vegan white chocolate and I like it better that way, it is less cloying and lighter.
- 3 cucharadas de semillas de lino de linaza + 9 cucharadas de agua
- 1/2 taza de aceite de oliva virgen extra (125 ml)
- 1/4 taza de compota de manzana (80 g)
- 1 taza de azúcar de coco (200 g)
- 1/4 taza de harina de arroz (40 g)
- 1/4 taza de almidón de patata (40 g)
- 1 taza de harina de arroz integral (140 g)
- 1/2 taza de nueces (60 g)
- Sirope de dátiles al gusto
- Preheat oven to 355ºF or 180ºC.
- Beat the flaxseeds with the water in a powerful mixer. Put them in a glass, cup or bowl and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl add the oil, the compote, the sugar and the flax mixture of water. Stir with the help of a whisk or a spoon until all the ingredients are well integrated.
- In another bowl add the rice flour, the potato starch and the brown rice flour. Stir with a spoon.
- Pour the dry ingredients over the liquids little by little, stirring constantly. Mix all the ingredients very well until they are perfectly integrated. Add the chopped walnuts and stir again.
- Pour the mixture into a brownie pan (I usually use a square glass baking pan) lined with parchment paper and bake for about 25 minutes. The time may vary depending on your oven.
- Let cool before serving and top with date syrup to taste.