A few years ago I became addicted to vanilla frappuccinos from a well-known chain of American coffee shops. They were so delicious and so fresh that I could have eaten them in the summer. The bad thing about this kind of drinks is that they have a lot of fat and they’re also not vegan, that’s why I’m excited to be able to share with you this delicious vanilla milkshake (or fake Frapuccino), which although it’s not exactly a light drink, it is healthier than the original version.
If you want to save calories for the bikini operation, you can take it without the cream and chocolate syrup or you can also add cinnamon, nutmeg, cocoa or another flavored syrup. For my taste this is the perfect combination but you can experiment until you find the one you like the most.
- 100 gramos de hielo
- 500 gramos de helado de vainilla vegano (18 onzas)
- 2 cucharadas de azúcar (nosotros usamos de coco)
- 1 taza de leche de almendras (250 mililitros)
- 1/2 vaina de vainilla (opcional)
- Nata vegana y sirope de chocolate para decorar (opcional)
- We crush the ice in our blender.< /li>
- Add the rest of the ingredients (ice cream, sugar, milk and vanilla pod) and blend until perfectly integrated.
- We pour the milkshake into a glass and decorate with cream and chocolate syrup