- – 1 onion
- – 1 onion
- – 4 carrots
- – 50 grams of thick textured soybean
- – 2 small potatoes
- – 2 handfuls of frozen peas
- – 125 ml white wine
- – 1 teaspoon sweet paprika (I use vera paprika, which for me it’s the best)
- – 1 teaspoon hot pepper
- – 1 pinch of ginger powder
- – water
- – salt
- – 1 tablespoon fine flour of corn (optional, to thicken a little)
Soak the 50 grams of coarse textured soybeans in hot water.
Sauté the diced onion and spring onion in olive oil, with 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika and another of hot paprika. fry a little and add the 4 sliced carrots. add the 50 grams of drained textured soybeans and a little salt. Saute for a few minutes and add 125 ml of white wine and water until all the ingredients are covered (but without too much water on top). add a pinch of ginger powder. Let it heat up well and meanwhile peel and chop the 2 potatoes and add to the pot. leave it over medium heat until the carrots and potatoes are cooked.
Mix a tablespoon of fine corn flour with water in a glass and stir well. add to pot until sauce thickens. turn off the heat, add the peas and cover. the peas will cook in 5 minutes from the heat of the food.