A layered multicolored smoothie with frozen mango, strawberry, and spinach! The perfect healthy breakfast, snack or dessert.
- 1 1/4 cups span> frozen mango pieces span>
- 1 Cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup water/almond milk < span class = "wprm-recipe-ingredient-notes wprm-recipe-ingredient-notes-faded">(I used half of each)
- Frozen banana, honey, stevia, or agave (optional sweeteners)
- Place the mango in a Mix blender with milk or water and mix until smooth, adding more mango to thicken and more water or milk to thin.< /a> div>
- < div class=" wprm -recipe-instruction-text" st yle="margin-bottom: 5px";="">Pour 2/3 of the smoothie into a serving bowl, then the strawberries into the give blender. Blend until smooth, adding a little more water or almond milk if needed. Taste if it needs sweetening. I added half a small frozen banana at this point.
- Pour 3/4 of the smoothie into the serving Jar over mango layer.
- Finally, add the spinach to the blender and puree until smooth. Pour into a serving glass and form three distinct layers.
- Sip and enjoy or freeze for later.