Thanks to Conasi for sponsoring today’s post!
The official season of soups and stews has already begun and we want to start with this tomato and bean soup. It is a very simple recipe that is prepared in less than 30 minutes and is incredibly rich. To make it we have used the Vitamix S30, the mini version of the famous Vitamix blender and it is very practical if you are few at home, if you want to move it from one place to another or if you want to make a recipe to drink it outside the house because it has a glass to wear which is very comfortable.
- 2 cucharaditas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 2 dientes de ajo
- 1/2 cebolla
- 1 lata de tomates (800 g)
- 200 g de alubias blancas cocinadas o de bote
- 1 cucharadita de tomillo seco
- 1 cucharadita de orégano seco
- 1 cucharadita de sal marina
- Pimienta negra al gusto
- Alubias blancas, cebolla morada y cebollino para decorar (opcional)
- Pour all the ingredients into the the mixer and beat until they are perfectly integrated.
- Cook the soup in a pot first over high heat until it starts to boil and then over medium high heat for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings on top. We add beans, red onion and chives. This step is completely optional.
Amounts are to make two servings in the Vitamix S30 Large Pitcher. If you want to make the individual version you can use the glass to go and reduce the ingredients by half.