- 1 tbsp oil
- 400 g tofu, cut into cubes
- 6 tbsp of Thai red curry paste
- 1 cauliflower, separated into bushes plus reserved cauliflower leaves
- 450g of mango pulp
- 400 ml light coconut milk
- 150 g frozen peas
- Coconut yogurt and a handful of fresh cilantro leaves, to serve
- 2 bruised limoncillo sticks (optional)
Heat the oil in a large heavy-bottomed skillet (one with a lid) over medium heat. Add the tofu and fry until lightly browned on all sides. Add the Thai red curry paste and lemongrass sticks, then stir until the tofu is golden brown.
Add the cauliflower florets, mango pulp and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer, cover with lid and cook for 5-10 minutes.
Remove lid, then add reserved cauliflower greens and frozen peas. Simmer for 3-5 minutes until tender, adding a splash of boiling water to loosen, if desired. Serve drizzled with coconut yogurt and a large handful of fresh coriander leaves.