Today is a very special day. It is the day in which we are going to share the recipe for the best gluten-free brownie in the world and also vegan. It is egg, dairy, wheat and gluten free and delicious. Without exaggeration, it’s brownie heaven.
have always loved brownies, in fact we have already published another vegan and gluten-free brownie on the blog and although it is delicious, this new recipe has become our favorite of all time. If you want an express and raw version, I recommend that you try our raw brownie, it’s finger-licking good!
- 3 cucharadas de semillas de lino + 9 cucharadas de agua
- 1/2 taza de aceite de oliva virgen extra (125 mililitros)
- 2 cucharadas de mantequilla de cacahuete
- 1 taza de azúcar de coco (200 gramos)
- 1/2 taza de cacao en polvo sin azúcar (50 gramos)
- 1/4 de taza de harina de arroz (40 gramos)
- 1/4 de taza de almidón de patata (40 gramos)
- 3/4 de taza de harina de arroz integral (105 gramos)
- 1/2 de taza de nueces (60 gramos)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.< /li>
- Beat the flax seeds with the water in the blender and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl add the olive oil, peanut butter, sugar and water linen mixture. Stir.
- In another bowl add the unsweetened cocoa powder, rice flour, potato starch and brown rice flour. We stir.
- We pour the dry ingredients over the liquids little by little and without stopping stirring. Mix all the ingredients very well until they are perfectly integrated. Add the chopped walnuts and stir.
- Place the mixture on a brownie tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 25 minutes at 180 degrees. The time may vary depending on your oven.