The tapenade strong> is one of those recipes that despite not having a very appetizing look, nor being very photogenic that we may say, surprises you with its delicious flavor.
It is a typical condiment from Provence that is usually served spread on toast. The original recipe usually includes anchovies, but our version is 100% vegetable, and it’s to die for!
- 100 gramos de aceitunas negras
- 2 cucharaditas de alcaparras
- 2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 1 cucharada de zumo de limón
- 1 cucharadita de tomillo
- 1 cucharadita de romero
- Pimienta al gusto
- We put the ingredients strong> in a blender or kitchen robot and shred until they are well integrated and we have our tapenade ready to serve.
- We can put the tapenade in a jar or container and store it in the fridge. Ideally, consume it in 3 or 4 days.